Best Amazing Picture. Powered by Blogger.

Photographing Cats Helps Me Deal With My Insecurity And Dark Past

Leave a Comment
My life became dark when I went to high school. I got bullied a lot, became very insecure and cried almost every day. It got even worse when I almost lost my mom, when she got very sick twice. This also had a very large impact on my grades and I didn’t pass high school. Luckily, my mom survived and she is still the happiest person I know.
My life became positive again when I was in my first year of studying graphic design. I got friends, became outgoing and I was happy again, but it was missing something. I still wanted to remember the moments, so I bought my first DSLR camera and started taking photos and posted them on Flickr. I got so many positive comments and learned so much.
More info: flickr.com









Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment